At TLC, we believe a competitive benefits program is a solid investment in our employees. In addition to a rewarding career, competitive salary and bonus/incentive programs, TLC provides its employees a benefits package that is designed to promote good health, financial success, well-being and career development. In an evaluation with peer engineering firms, TLC's benefits rank competitively.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary Life with Dependent Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Paid time off (PTO) and Bereavement leave
- Paid time off for Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts with Debit Card
- Voluntary Plans (Supplemental Health, Critical Illness/Cancer, Accident)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Plan - Competitive Employer Match
Benefits include support of continued learning, participation in professional associations, and maintenance of licensure.
- Reimbursement of up to 100% Tuition, Books (Undergrad and Grad)
- Support of Professional Training and Seminar Attendance
- Professional Registration and Licensure
- Professional Association Membership
- Bonus for new P.E. Licensure
TLC encourages employees to seek a work-life-balance.
- Flexible Start Times – select from 10 different schedules with an option for half-day Friday
- Employee Assistance Program - available 24/7
- Casual attire - an atmosphere where jeans and tennis shoes are acceptable
- Telecommuting opportunities
All regular full-time and regular part-time employees are eligible for benefits. TLC also offers domestic partner medical, dental and vision benefits and bereavement leave.
TLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to Workforce Diversity. EOE/M/F/IWD/V - Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. TLC participates in E-Verify. Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward agency resumes. TLC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.